Delhi’s most awaited and one of the biggest food festival is back with so many new dishes to taste, it’s surely going to take your love for food to a new level. If food is your first love then this place is the place to be at.
When and Where
A three-day fest from 17th March to 19th March at JLN Stadium, Gate #14, is going to take you on a food spree and you are going to love it.
Highlights of the Fest
- With over 80 pop-up restaurants, numerous cuisines to try, 30 hours of live entertainment and the food truck festival “Grub Mile”, you can’t miss it.
- And if that wasn’t enough, they have a surprise concept by Imperfecto & Informal, entrepreneur talks, chef demonstrations and mixology sessions and the “Grub Theater” which will be hosted by RJ Melbin.
This festival is surely a paradise for anyone who loves and lives to eat. Not only do you get to try amazing food but also you can see live-food cooking demonstrations by one of the Delhi’s bests.
To complement the food, there is going to be live-music by the best Singers who will make eating even more interesting and joyful.
- Catch Anish Sood on Friday at 8:00 pm,
- Hari and Sukhmani on Saturday at 6:00 pm
- and the “Saturday-Saturday” rockstar Ishdeep Bakshi on obviously Saturday at 7:00 pm.
- Tatva K 8:00pm on Saturday
- Soothing Akhil Sachdeva from Nasha Band at 6:00pm on Sunday
- And not to miss Bally Sagoo at 8:00pm on sunday
What else does one want in life? 😉
So what are you guys waiting for? Go and get the food party started because if there’s one coma that we enjoy, it’s surely the #FoodComa 😀
Did you miss the Grub Fest, here are the highlights for this amazing event.