Lets Mmuuaahh together before starting this article!! :*
Don’t you love stealing or borrowing kisses?? And lets not forget those compassionate pecks. We know that a kiss is a deep and personal gesture but what you might not know is that every kiss is different and have different feelings associated with them. Lets find out here.
- Kiss On The Forehead: A kiss on forehead is much adorable than a one on lips. The forehead kiss signifies love respect and trust in a relationship. This is a must in all relationships because it is pure love and not lust!!
- Cheeky Kiss: The customary way of showing love to a friend, family or lover is a kiss on cheek. It is the universal way of telling someone that you are fond them. In some cultures this kiss is a sign of hello or goodbye also.
- Eskimo Kiss: This kiss is an affectionate one usually from a parent to their child where they rub their noses back and forth. This kiss is believed to be a romantic option for those living in cold climatic areas, otherwise there’s a risk of lips getting stuck together.
- French Kiss: The most popular one!! The sensuous lips kiss, which includes nibbling, biting and the rebelling tongues all at once, is known as the hottest French kiss. The French kiss is all about passionate and love. It’s hot because it is also called the “Soul Kiss”. It comes out naturally when you like someone so whenever you kiss someone next the French style, just go with your emotions and trust us you won’t regret it.
Image source : maxresdefault.jpg
- Butterfly Kiss: The most cutest and adorable kiss is when you and your partner faces are less than a breath away that both of yours eyelashes physically connect with each other, it’s called the Butterfly Kiss. It is called so as the fluttering of the eyelashes is just like the butterfly fluttering its wings. This kiss may or may not involve lip contact and shows how deep you care about each other.
Borrow a kiss but never forget to return it back!!
- Earlobe Kiss: It is one of the most intense and intimate kiss. This all-encompassing kiss targets an erogenous zone of your partner and ignite the romantic bone in lesser seconds. The gentle kissing or nibbling the ear or the earlobe can do wonders to your make-out sessions.
image source: merokhabar.net
- Hand Kiss: For centuries, in many customs worldwide, one way of showing your love and respect for someone has been by gently taking someone’s hand and placing a kiss on the back of it; and this custom still continues.
- Lingering Kiss: This sensual kiss is much like the french kiss but there isn’t any tongue involved. Despite that, this kiss is just as intimate and full of passion and is a great way of teasing your partner with 😉
- Upside Down Kiss: This iconic kissing style is inspired from the movie “Spiderman” and hence is also called the “Spiderman Kiss”. This exciting and playful way of kissing can be done by kissing your partner on the lips while being upside down so that your lower lip gets contacted with the upper lip of your partner and vice versa.
- Lipstick Kiss: Don’t we love it when our lipstick leaves a mark on that person’s face? It’s cute, it’s fun and it’s the Lipstick Kiss.
- Neck Kiss: One of the major sensual zones in our body is the neck and hence every kiss placed on the neck screams intimacy and eroticism. Neck kiss comes to the later stage of a comfortable relationship and leads to much more compassion and love making!
image source: pinterest.com