Fashion is the drug and the Designer is the peddler!!
We are still in hangover of this year’s Amazon India Fashion Week held by FDCI in association with Maybelline New York. The FDCI unveiled the Autumn Winter 2017 collection on 15th March 2017. The fashion week showcased the talent of many novice as well as veteran designers. Four days of fashion gala was a great success; it gave dawn to many autumn winter trends of 2017.
Catch Now Delhi presents you a sneak peak of all the latest fashion trends evolved from this great extravaganza.
- Handlooms: The vogue of the runway was handlooms and weaves. The emphasis was given to the growth of our Indian textile industries and weavers. The event kicked off with the triumph of weaves and handlooms. 13 Key designers showcased their collection starting from khadi cotton to south cotton, different handlooms and weaves, everything was shown with the grace.
- Checks: The box print worked well on semi-formal dress code, but one never thought to represent the thing with long skirt like designer Krishna Mehta and madhu jai did.
- Metallic and Antique Embroidery: The ancient story of artworks was well described by many talented designers. Designer Samant Chauhan and Anju Modi showcased the metallic tapestry work in their collection. Detailing of Architectural design and antique work along with thread embroidery on off shoulder maxi dresses was the highlight.
- Faux Leather Boots: Boots are never out of trend especially in winters. The exemplary leather collection of boots was seen paired with long silk choghas (gown like dress), semi-formal trousers, and short net dresses.
You probably like to now more about the models auditions for AIFW. Click Here to know the full story
- Flared Bottoms: The biggest trend seen on the runway was, flared bottoms. The flared bottoms were seen in many different styles, which includes palazzos, long skirts, flared pants, etc. Loud colors like neon pink, bright red, rich yellow, etc. teamed up really well along the flared bottoms.
- Block Heels: Heels, happened long ago to allure the souls of women. The impeccable collection of heels by various designers explains the above statement. Abraham and Thakore gave the style a desi fusion look by clubbing it with palazzo pants.
- Black Hue: The shade of shades is the evergreen talent of the house. Black is everyone’s first love. This season gear up your wardrobe with Black tone. You can rule the color while making the fusion of sporty and formal look like fashion icon Dhruv Vaish has done.
- Boho Chic: The class of this trend can never leave the floor of the fashion. This trend has been summarized well in the collections presented by Krishna Mehta and madhu jain ,Pallavi Singhee, and Anupma Dayal, pero by aneeth arora. Pom-poms, beads, braids stole the glances at Pero.
Which style have you liked the most?? Please tell in the comment section, and don’t forget to check out the sins of styling you just can’t afford to commit!!