After location and drinks, it’s party anthems that turn the heat up at a party. Not just a party, a well done playlist can lift your mood with headphones aloof. We bring you a mix of the latest and all time genres, playlist of the year to keep your party going. After all, music is the very soul of a party. Here is a meagre playlist and you got to catch-up with it, now.
- If this is what you came for by Calvin Harris and Rihanna then you’re certainly getting knocked for the rest of the night baby. Just the perfect pop beats, foddering all the party people to the dance floor.
- Taking the party to higher note next is, a mash-up of Alan walker Sia Faded Cheap Thrills Alive Airplane Feat Hayley Williams BOB Sean Paul, a number so perfectly done to groove on those moves and pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars.
- It’s time to take a pill in Ibiza, a comeback by Mike Posner. An absolute banger that sends you to a different trance.
- Grab your one and go one of one by Tyga. This single sounds a lot like ‘controlla’ by Drake. It’s still big, nonetheless.
- Just when the DJ starts to like your style, ask for one dance by Drake. This single has made its place on the top of several charts.
- For all the ladies on the floor ain’t your mama by Jenifer Lopez. Maintain all that sass and mild feminism ladies!
- Now when the party starts getting dirty watch people whip it on this anthem by Silento called watch me whip, watch me nae nae.
- Increase the pace for five more hours by Chris Brown at the party.
- What’s a party without Bollywood specials? Get those kala chashmas and take sau tarah ke rog and pray to pyaar ki maa ki because baby ko bass pasand hai.