The Utility Store – Values the Customer’s Need

Catch Now unfolds the story about the upcoming Utility stores in Delhi NCR.

There is a huge buzz about the unique value stores in market. Utility Stores aren’t any regular stores; they have a unique vision and mission. They have products that will make your life a lot easier in all spheres.

14264136_1765705773671062_8196939382791429332_n

Launch of the Stores:

The Utility store aims to open 50+ retail stores across Delhi NCR. The launch will be by October end or November first week.

Their Aim is to make life easy through their economical and unique utility products. They have a huge product range for all kind of customers. They have 1200 products that will cater to 6 months old infant to 70-year-old adult.

In our Interview with Mr. Sundeep Singhal (CEO of Utility Stores), he told us how they have sourced and picked these utility products from different countries. They have put 3 years of hard work to choose products on basis of utility and quality.

14232536_1765582340350072_9141005737437305922_n

Range:

The 75% of the products are below Rs. 300 and the rest 25% of the products are between Rs. 300 – Rs. 10,000 only!

Products:

They have all kind of child proofing products that will make your life a lot easier. Be it your office room, your car, living room or kitchen, they have all the easy way out products with which you’ll fall in love instantly. From waking up to going back to bed, anything you would require, they have it all.

autostark-black-remote-control-organizer-sdl614034819-1-1955f

 

#cnfeatures: The Utility Stores. Follow us for more trending updates of the season. Happy exploring with Catch Now 😀

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Discover

Sponsor

Latest

Suket Dhir – The Delhi Based Men’s Wear Fashion Designer

"Suket Dhir is the new global fashion superstar in making!" - Vogue.com The 38-year-old Indian Men’s wear fashion designer, Mr. Suket Dhir is known for...

Gifts To Give Your Bride-To-Be Friend

Bridal shower is the perfect occasion to celebrate the bride with a perfect gift which encapsulates all your love, joy and best wishes for...

5 Things To Gift To Surprise Your Long Distance Boyfriend (LDB)

Long Distance Relationships! They have their own beauty. How every phone call, every message, every meeting after months is so special that you just...

This Not So Old Double Mint Advert Will Make You Fall For It!!

This ad will spellbound your soul every time you'll watch it!! Love is an inner sensation that can’t be delineated through words but can only...

Healthy Breakfast Options To Start Your Day!

Healthy food ideas for breakfast! The first and one of the most important meals of the day, breakfast is something none of us should skip....