We are telling you the right destination for the wedding accessories that we often forget about amidst the material chaos. Catch Now Delhi has enlisted not only the necessary accessories but also the best place to find them in the city.
The wedding chura defines a newly wedded bride. They come in different colors like red, maroon, pink, white, orange, etc.
- You can find descent Churas for INR 2500(approx.) at Prabhat in Sadar Baazar and at Kinari Bazaar, Chandni Chowk.
- At CTC, Moti Nagar and Frontier Raas, Rajouri Garden you can find them for INR 4000-5000.
- Sheel in Karol Bagh is popular for Bridal Churas too.
The price of Kaleeren is determined by how much they weigh. The lightest are available for INR 500 to INR 4000-5000.
- You can easily find them at Kinari Baazar, Chandni Chowk.
3) Earrings and Chokers
Earrings make the perfect match for any wedding outfit. If you decide to keep it light, just pull on some heavy danglers. A petite choker would accentuate the look.
- Sony Sapphire at Rajouri is one stop destination for both the things.
- An online alternate is Pipa+Bella. They have such wide range of extravagant jewelry.
- You can find bracelets (customized as well) on Pipa+Bella.Image courtesy: Royal dreams by Nitin Tanwar
4) Bridal Jewelry
- Bridal Jewelry should be exclusive at the wedding. On such destination fulfilling dreams is the Krishna Nagar Bridal Jewelry market.
5) Bangles and Hathphools
The best place to find bangles and hath phools is Kinari Bazar, again.
Feature image courtesy: The Royal Dreams by Nitin Tanwar
#cnfeatures: Wedding accessories in markets of Delhi by Catch Now Delhi.
Want to have the best makeup on your Biggest day?? We are here to tell you Bridal Makeup Artists in Delhi To Swear By!