Karan Johar’s candid talk show Koffee with Karan is perhaps the most popular chat show on the Indian television. The controversial yet entertaining statements of the show are the reason behind our exceptional love towards it. The show kick started in 2004 and it is still stealing hearts with its 5th season.
Here Catchnow Delhi gives you 7 prominent reasons to watch the fifth season of the show.
- SHAH RUKH KHAN: How can we miss the deadly combination of King Khan and Patakha Guddi? King Khan’s episode was full of drama filled with humor. SRK talked about being a protective father and gave many bold statements whereas Alia Bhatt’s couch turn yet again was very graceful where she talked a little about her personal life and her career choices.
- KAREENA KAPOOR: The fashion mommy Kareena Kapoor is our second pick from the show. One of the most entertaining moments she created was, when Karan asked her, ’on being stuck in elevator with Shahid and Saif’. She replied, ‘I would have asked why they didn’t cast me in Rangoon we could have shot the entire film in elevator’. Karan brings out the other side of our favorite lady through his chit chat broadcast.
- AKSHAY KUMAR AND TWINKLE KHANNA: Action star of the industry with his gorgeous wife forbade us to turn off our T.V. screens. The star couple was seen first time on the small screen together. The episode will make your bones tickle and you’ll definitely love the sparkling chemistry between them. You’ll also get to know about some fun facts like Karan’s crush and the witty woman.
- RANVEER AND RANBIR: This episode was full of “personal” statements by the two most adorable and yummilicious men of the Bollywood industry. Two came together to save Kjo’s season (well said by Ranveer Singh). Ranveer pulled co-actor’s Ranbir leg by calling him the perfect example of epitome. The fun talk with these young artists is a must watch.
- SHAHID AND MIRA: In the 9th episode of the season, lovely couple of Shahid and Mira was seen on the couch. The episode is a brief love story of the lovebirds clubbed up with pillow fights and funny romance. For all the rom-com lovers out there, this episode is a must watch.
- KAPIL SHARMA: This man needs no introduction. He slayed the show with his own desi style. The comedy king Kapil Sharma with 700 words in his dictionary (as he gave an excuse to talk in Hindi). The comedian turned actor confessed that he is double minded about marriage and stayed shut when it came to sex! We assure you that you will not stop laughing while watching this hysterical episode of this season.
- ARJUN KAPOOR AND VARUN DHAWAN: The bromance of Arjun Kapoor and Varun Dhawan poised the third episode telecast. The funny duo created many engaging and controversial statements.Varun Dhawan surprised everyone by giving a clear hint about his relationship with Natasha Dalal, and Arjun Kapoor who made his appearance in many episodes of season 5 confessed that he is single.
#cnfeatures: Koffee with Karan’s best episodes. Which one is your favourite?