India’s First Madame Tussauds opening In Delhi Very Soon!

Tussauds is ready to paint the walls in city!!

Are you ready to get yourself clicked with the lifelike statues of your favorite celebrities?? Yes, the time has finally come when the Delhi walls are going to be painted in the colors of the world famous wax museum, Madame Tussauds. “We are in the final phase of launching Madame Tussauds in Delhi. The wax attraction will provide an immersive and exhilarating experience of the glittering world of renowned celebrities and personalities to the Indian audiences,” Anshul Jain, General Manager and Director of Merlin Entertainment Pvt. Ltd (that runs the museum) said here on Wednesday at a press conference.

Sneak peek of the attractions!! Coming Soon!!

This 23rd branch of the museum will be housed in the first and the second floors of the Regal Cinema building in Connaught Place. The museum will have around 50 statues, said by the organizers.

The house of artefacts will be embellished with the statues of your beloved celebrities.

Along with the statue of Mr. Amitabh Bacchan, the statues of PM Narendra Modi and pop sensation lady gaga will also be showcased.

The cost of the tickets has not yet declared but it will be nominal so as to serve all the sections, said by the organizers.

Explorers will soon be able to click photos with the lifelike figures of their favorite personalities from different walks of life. So as to maintain the local connect, the museum will have 60% figures of Indian celebrities, sportspersons and politicians and the rest 40% will be of the celebrities of the world.

Let’s talk more about the UK based merlin enterprises

If we talk more about the merlin entertainment pvt ltd, the company runs 116 attractions in 24 countries. Readers will glad to know that the company is making its debut in India with an investment of 50 million pounds over the next 10 years. “We are looking at bringing in other brands but our priority is to launch Madame Tussauds in Delhi. We plan to invest 50 million pounds over the next 10 years,” Anshul Jain, said.

 

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Discover

Sponsor

spot_imgspot_img

Latest

Must Try Tikkis At Karol Bagh – Sindhi Tikki Corner

Hearty Aloo Tikkis to binge-on for your evening snacks! In this edition of lip smacking street food, Catch Now brings you the most known food...

Bridesmaid Shopping Guide For This Wedding Season!

The wedding season is on the head and we all have a sister or a friend tying the knot this winter. To be a...

Sizzling Romance of Ranbir and Katrina Is Back! – Jagga Jasoos

Finally after a long wait, the stars have left us enthralled with the trailer of their upcoming flick Jagga Jasoos. Yes, the official trailer...

Foodies Go Explore Tibetan And Korean Food At Majnu Ka Tilla

Delhi’s Majnu Ka Tila market (MKT), just beside the Gurdwara is a refugee Tibetan colony and an amazing market. This is THE place for...

5 Different Ways To Celebrate This Christmas

Christmas is not just about Santa Claus, plum cakes and gifts! There’s a lot more you can do to make this day special and memorable....