The men’s fashion week in Milan brought the much-wooed news – The availability of Ducati Diavel Diesel.
Here is what the experts have to say, “A perfect amalgamation of Ducati’s signature design, safety and performance and Diesel’s craftsmanship and style, the Diavel Diesel is unique in every sense” said Ducati India Managing Director Ravi Avalur. “With our collaboration with Diesel we’ve widened the potential interest in this limited-edition motorcycle beyond the world of motorcycle connoisseurs to fashion and design aesthetes.”
- The amalgamation of past and future and these two iconic brands that represent “Made in Italy” has brought out this beast which is inspired by the energetic dynamism of a post-apocalyptic future.
- Ducati’s signature design, safety and performance and Diavel Diesel’s craftsmanship (tank cover, front cowl, and passenger saddle cover) and style is unique in every sense.
- This timeless piece is characterized by a hand-brushed stainless steel superstructure with visible welding and rivets.
- The Engine (162 HP Testastretta 11° DS) combined with the Ducati Safety Pack (ABS and Ducati Traction Control) and Riding Modes offer thrilling, safe and intuitive riding experience.
- The three Ds of Ducati, Diavel, and Diesel appear on the genuine leather saddle.
- Apparel collection of Jog Jeans, leather jacket’s and t-shirts reflecting the DNA and roots shared by Ducati and Diesel will also be presented by Diesel.
Ans) Ducati is available on order. However, the number is limited.
It is available at the Ducati dealership in new Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Pune.
INR 19, 92,000 only.