Hello, Today we want to talk about body cleansing soap bars and Shower gels with you. You can by all means use the one which makes you comfortable but lets put a light on why we prefer body wash and shower gels instead of Soap bar.
- Body washes are easier to lather on body.
- They are rich in moisture and essential body oils
- Few Bar soaps have higher pH value, which can make them drying.
- The shower gels are compact and dust free, we really can’t say that soap bars are dirty because soaps don’t attract dust.
- On the other hand, the soap bar sitting on a slab may attract a bacteria puddle which can definitely make it unsafe.
Rest, still we can’t really put up a strong point forward for not using soap bars because it ultimately depends on the user choice. It’s on you, how you keep your toiletries clean and bacteria free to increase their shelf life.
Being a little more bend towards body washes and shower gels here are we listing few pocket friendly choices for your skin type.
- Forest essential cleansing shower butter – This isn’t a gel, its more of a cream, little expensive but worth it. Very nourishing for a damp skin type, it provides intense nourishment.
- Nivea Frangipani – All Nivea shower gel range is good, pocket friendly and gives you a good gel lather cleanse. It is for normal to dry skin type, well-cared body wash for your skin.
- Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower Gel – As the name says, it is actually very refreshing; it awakens all your pores and skin. It is best for summers and good for oily skin type people.
- Biotique Body wash – I haven’t really used it but yes it is quite pocket friendly and also doesn’t disturb the pH balance of the skin. It is for all skin types and is also chemical free.
- Body Shop tea tree shower gel – the Unisex Shower gels of Body shop is first of all really convenient and secondly they are soap free and lather rich.
Hope you guys liked the list, comment below if you want to add up and suggest few more your favourite products available easily. #cnfeatures Best Body Wash and Shower Gels Easily Available.