Fashion consciousness is a serious fad that’s been growing in the recent past, especially due to the introduction of so many international and Indian brands in the fast fashion sector. No wonder every third piece of ensemble displayed beautifully in a shop’s window seems like a wardrobe essential. We’re here to simplify that list for you, so that you have the evergreen summer essentials in your wardrobe without being taken in by the confusing variety!
1. Scarves: Scarves, for when you want to cover up! Oh what an essential piece of garment for all those ladies who love their off shoulder tops and dresses. Use a colour blocked dress and add a twist to it by layering it with a printed scalf! They are a great way to layer a look, they act as fashionable cover-ups and even save our skins and sometimes head from the harsh sunlight. A definite must have for summers!
2. Maxi Dresses: Here’s a piece of garment that’s the easiest to slip on, is comfortable and makes you look like a diva if layered properly! The Maxi Dress is a summer essential according to us since it could work well during the day & the night, provided it’s styled well! Though it works well with mostly all body types, it best complements the hourglass and the pear shape figure.
3. The Bardot Tops: This trend re-emerged with a bang in the last few summer seasons. The a pastel off-shoulder top if worn with cigarette pants could look stylish as a formal look. You’re party ready if you wear your bardot top with a A-line slit skirt, a choker and your hair pulled back! It’s definitely a garment you should invest in!
4. The Basic Tees: Our summer wardrobe must entail a basic range of summer white or pastel round or v-neck t-shirts. These T-shirts can be paired with Palazzos, skirts, shorts and even printed trousers. The best part about these are that they leave room for neck accessories like chains, chokers or necklaces.
Catch the another segment of Dressing hacks, you need to know. Click here to know more.
5. Sneakers: I see them everywhere, they are a fashionista’s must have! Sneakers are essential in terms of functionality. And with the ongoing trend they can be paired with almost everything, from jeans to shorts and even dresses!
6. Linen Pants: Another essential summer investment for a comfortable feel and a rich look. Linen pants, though high on maintenance, are a stylish option to put your look together. They’re breathable and skin friendly, classy and they can be worn any time during summers, especially during the day!
“Are you heading to the mall already? Oh, that’s okay, you can thank us later!”