Kamla Nagar, the street market hub of North Delhi University
Have you been wondering where all the young crowd is? And if you spot some commuting during their college hours all you want to know is where on earth they shop their styles from? Especially on a college going’s pocket money! We are delighted to inform you that its Kamla Nagar or KNags in the DU lingo. Kamla Nagar is a mix of residential and commercial colony. It has been attracting and housing many DU students as paying guests. One of the prominent markets in North Delhi, Kamla Nagar has several stores selling international brands to indigenous.
The Bungalow Road, opposite Hans Raj College in Kamla Nagar has many retail stores, food joints, book shops and street side apparel shops. Following the market roots, you will end up at similar but less known apparel shops right behind the front line and also with bargainable rates. Kamla Nagar is one of the major shopping hubs and is turning into a Ladies High Street shopping center.
You may also like this: Click here
What to shop from Kamla Nagar?
- Fabrics and Material
- Ready made Ethnic Wear (Stitched and Semi-Stitched)
- Western Tops, Tees and Kurtis
- Phone Case and Covers
- Jewelry; Necklace and Chokers, Ear Cuffs and Rings, Danglers, Rings, etc.
- Hair Accessories
- Handbags, Clutches and Slings
- Books and printing shops, as it is university area.
The market has never failed to put smiles across the faces of hundreds of distressed men and women in search of the latest ethnic and western clothing
How to commute to reach Kamla Nagar?
- The nearest metro station is Vishvidyalaya.
- There are plenty of E-Ricks (Rickshaws) servicing drops for Rs 10.
- Bus Route Numbers 108, 124, 134, 180, 195 and 234 stop at the bus stand in Kamla Nagar.
#cnfeatures: Kamla Nagar street market. To learn more on eataries and delicacies of Kamla Nagar, keep in touch!