Give that regular ponytail a rest and style your hair to make heads turn.
Wear them up as a bun or let them fall free as braids but in a way that is new, classy, edgy and easy to do. Catch Now Delhi brings you some stylish hairstyles. Check out below and style-away!
- TWISTED HALO – Whether you have long hair or short, this style is a savior. Just take a few strands from one side of your head. Twist them back and secure them with a bobby pin. Do the same on the other side by tucking it behind the first twisted section. Use accessories like small flowers and tiny slips to make it look fancy.
- SIDE SWEPT- Love the side swept hairstyle but not sure how to keep it intact? Clip all your hair on one side leaving a small section of hair at the nape of your neck. Secure that with an elastic band and take off the clip from the remaining hair. Cover the ponytail with open hair and stop worrying about side-sweeping them for a long time.
- PONYTAIL WITH A TWIST- Add and extra oomph to the ever-classic ponytail look. Make a ponytail and secure it with a band, just slightly loose. Now pull the band little down and create a gap where the band secures the ponytail. Take the pony and put it through the gap and get a twisted ponytail.
Because Braids are more fun. Style them right girl!
- HALF BRAID- If you are the Braiding-type girl, take a few strands from one side of the head and braid them. Pull it back and secure it with a bobby pin. Do the same on the other side and rock this look on skirts and dresses.
- HALF TUCK- For girls with medium to super long hair, if you are craving a quick retro look, Half Tuck is all that you need. Take a floral headband or even just an elastic one. Take a small section of hair by your ear and loosely weave it through the band in the back. Do the same on the other side and flaunt your new look.
- UNPOLISHED BUN- On days when you feel lazy to wash your hair, this messy yet chic bun is your savior. Twist your hair into a bun and secure it with a pin through the right side of the bun. Its easy to do and doesn’t make you feel guilty for not washing your hair 😉
- SIDE BRAIDED PONY- Challenge yourself to the next level by french braiding a section of hair on one side of your head from the hairline all the way down to the ends. Secure it with a small tie. Gather all your hair, including the braid, into a ponytail and secure it with a band. Wrap a few strands of your hair onto the band to hide it.
image courtesy: www.cosmopolitan.com
#cnfeatures: Simple and easy hairstyles to keep your hair in style everyday! Comment below and subscribe to our newsfeed to get updates on whats the catch!