It’s Halloween Month people and while a spooky costume is quite a pick, how about putting up on some Halloween-y makeup??
Spice up your Halloween look with some creative, spooky yet amazing make-up ideas. Catch Now gets you its few top picks that you can choose from to get your October game on:
- POP ART MAKEUP – Bring your inner Warhol out with a creative take on an iconic art movement.
- How can Halloween be complete without the classic Witch look!! So use some green face paint and pretty serious contouring to get witchy in no time. 😉
- SUGAR SKULL – Inspired by Dia de los Muertos , the Mexican day of the Dead, the Sugar Skull is the perfect dress up for it. And if feeling too lazy to paint the other side of the face then just go halfsies on it. You will kill at the party anyhow 😉
- PRETTY FISH – If fish is your spirit animal, this look is your pick. Might look a bit difficult but here’s the trick; just stretch a pair of fishnet stocking over your head and pat on some vibrant eye shadow. That’s it! You are good to go
- QUEEN OF HEARTS – An Alice in Wonderland fan? Why no dresses up as the evil Queen of Hearts a.k.a. the Red Queen. You’ll surely be called the queen of Halloween
- VAMPIRE BEAUTY – Another Halloween classic, how can any party be complete without a vampire floating away with his/her cloak and showing off his fangs dripping with blood?? Spooky much? Give it a bloody try then. 😀
Just in case you are in search for a few more options to get inspired from, go check out instagram and follow makeup artists. I’m sure their feed will inspire you quite a lot 😀
Happy Halloween guys!! Spook them out and knock their socks off.. bwahaha *evil grin*