We all are particular about how we look and always wish to look good. You would be lying if you say no here. We can’t really change our appearance but we surely can look presentable and clean with few easy
- The first most important part of your personality is your Hair.
- Hair talks a lot about your looks, so make sure you wash your hair every alternate day at least and Condition them often to keep your hair frizz-free .
- Men should visit the hairdresser once in three weeks and women must visit once in two months. Make sure your hair
are well trimmedand also your beard hair because its an important part of grooming.
- You must use Hair oils, hair masks, hair spas at home for a smoother and healthy hair look.
- The second aspect of grooming is your skin. Let me tell you that makeup looks good and flawless only on good skin. In order to achieve good skin, you must include the CTM in your skincare regime i.e, Cleansing, Toning and Moisturising.
Third is Nails, clean nails and hands leaves a major impact on others. It is very essential part of your hygiene. You should get manicure and pedicure once in three months at least or else wash your hands and toes with any brush at home.
Waxing or Shaving regularly is a good habit for both the genders. As said, Cleanliness is Godliness, we tend to like and adore people without flaws. Practicing waxing/shaving for good hygiene and beauty is very important.
Next, we are going to talk about is body odour. Men and Women both should invest in good perfumes, deodorants or mists. To smell good is to look good. If you have a body odour issue then you must drink a lot of water and stay away from fried food.
Last but not least we are going to talk about styling and makeup. The way we style ourselves reflects our personality. Fashion means a popular trend and Style means the way you carry and style that trend. It is very important for you to know if a particular trend suits you or not. Everyone has a different body type and we really need to look at what body type we are!
If you want to know your body type and styles you should choose then look at this video click here